Monitored Home Security
Get connected to the highest rated South Australian monitoring centre and have peace of mind that your home is secure.
Most security systems are compatible with RAA's locally-based monitoring centre and whether you need an existing security system monitored or a new security system installed, we’ll look after you.
Why RAA home security?
- With a range of state-of-the-art security equipment, together with locally-based monitoring, we can provide 24/7 protection for your home and family.
- Our monitoring centre has a Grade A1 rating, the highest rating recognised by ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Ltd), the peak body for security professionals.
- To maintain this rating our monitoring centre must undergo regular independent audits to ensure our security and backup systems meet ASIAL’s rigorous standards.
- With RAA monitoring you can expect a prompt response if your alarm is triggered, the power goes out, or even if someone tampers with your security system.
- So whether you’re at home, away on holiday or just out and about for the day, you’ll have peace of mind that you’re protected by RAA Secure Services.
…and you can save money
- By signing up to a 3 year monitoring contract you’ll automatically become an RAA member, which entitles you to discounts on entertainment, travel, health and fitness, and much more!
- Plus, if you hold 2 or more products with RAA i.e. Road Service or Insurance (excluding travel insurance), together with your security monitoring, you can save up to $30 a year on your monitoring service, depending on how long you’ve been a member.
- Plus, if your security system is monitored by RAA you can receive a 30% discount on RAA contents insurance for your home.
So it’s easy to see how quickly the savings can add up!
How monitoring works
1. Activating your security system
When you leave the house you can arm your system using your codepad, keychain remote control or ‘Pocket Secure’ app.
For peace of mind while you’re at home, you can arm selected zones and/or door and window sensors if these have been fitted.
2. When the alarm goes off
If the monitoring centre detects that the system has been triggered, our security staff will attempt to phone the nominated contact numbers you provided to the technician during installation.
3. Contacting you
Once a nominated contact is reached, the team member will confirm whether it’s a false alarm or if assistance is required.
If no-one answers, or your contact confirms that it’s not a false alarm, a security patrol will be dispatched to your address.
When you sign up to a 3 year monitoring contract you’re entitled to one free security patrol response, valued at $75, per year (if required).
4. In an emergency
For emergency assistance in the home you can activate a panic alarm using either the remote control or codepad.
This will alert the monitoring centre that police assistance is required at your address.
Don’t need a monitored system?
No problem. Call us on 08 8202 4671 to discuss your security needs, or enquire online.